Monday 13 August 2018

Don’t run your life anymore by your small brain - Pastor Sam Adeyemi



"Don’t set small goals. Don’t run your life anymore by your small brain

I remember the day I said to God at a 5 Star Hotel in London 'Lord, I am sorry. My brain is too small to organise my life’; because here I was in The UK preaching at the largest church in Western Europe. It was my first trip ever to The UK. I bought a First Class ticket, and was staying at a 5 star hotel.




The reason why I was apologising was because just 12 years before, I was trying to go to the same country, to not return to this country (Nigeria). To survive there, they had told me I would have to do menial jobs; and the one that paid best was washing dead bodies. 

I said 'I will do it'. God in his mercy did not allow it to work out. 

Even after I got flight ticket and everything, the whole thing just shattered. And I got refusal after refusal after refusal. Now, the first time I would go, here I was in a 5 star hotel. I just laid on the rug in the bedroom and said 'Lord I‘m sorry. You know my brain is too small to organise my life. The way you arranged it is better. Yes! This one is better.'

...When I was done, i deposited £10,000 in my account in London because I didn’t need to bring anything here because there was Naira here. No need to change anything.
The days of struggling with Human ability are over!
The days of working on plans that do not align with God's plans are over. The days of wasted time and energy are over.
The days of wasting money are over.
The days of getting phone calls and emails that will change your status are here!…”
Pastor Sam Adeyemi

1 comment:

  1. I pray for you this early morning that whoever is occupying your seat of breakthrough, closing your door of favor, scattering your seed of progress, pointing accusing finger at you, fabricating lies against you, plotting your downfall, shooting negative arrows and bullets at you, today the power of God will reverse all their evil plans and send their wishes back to them by the grace of God. I pray that the Almighty God will satisfy you with all the desires of your heart. You will be a reference point of success to others and God will keep a permanent smile on your face in Jesus Mighty name. 🙏🏽Good morning and have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

We love nice words, we appreciate Comments, God bless you