Sunday 12 August 2018

Bishop Oyedepo gives Strong Charge as regards coming to Church!

In 49 years since I was saved I have not missed Church on sunday up to 7 times.
In our early days, Emmanuel, one of our members was absent for 3 weeks. When he resurfaced, I said ‘Emmanuel, you are gone’ he said ‘No sir’. I said again ‘Emmanuel, you are gone’. One of the pastors tried to intervene and give an excuse for him. I said ‘No, Emmanuel, I say you are gone’. Suddenly Emmanuel started crying, ‘yes sir, it’s true, I met some friends and even started drinking’.



Just three weeks out of Church and he had gone astray. Praise God, Today he is a pastor in this Commission.
Being in church is a must for anyone to secure his redemption.
Bishop David Oyedepo

2 comments:

  1. Be in church or be in Christ?
    Thousand will be in church and yet they're not in Christ. These days the world has entered the church and the church has entered the world, the only way one can keep going is ton be in Christ not just in church because a lot is going on right now in the church. May God help us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bishop is very correct, I was a very good Christian while growing up, never missed Sunday and midweek fellowships. But something happened along the line, I fell out. Up till now am still struggling to get bck on track. But I believe I will get bck very soon. Being in Church regularly changes our mind set for good.

    ReplyDelete

We love nice words, we appreciate Comments, God bless you